21 February 2014

SKETCHBOOK PROJECT ROUNDUP

The sketchbook project has been a two-fold process for me. I have recorded visually in my sketchbook, alongside collecting images/photographs/research on my blog. I wanted to keep them both separate, because when I work on a project I use my computer all the time to research and record my findings. If I ever do make sketches, they are only really for very quick reference- and do not hold a lot of detail or notes for me to refer to at a later date. However, they can be useful for capturing things on the go.
I feel that this has been working well for me in this project, but it is now time to start bringing everything together to form more cohesive design ideas which could be applied to designs I may make in the future.  I will take references from my sketchbook and visual sources I have got on my blog and see what the results are 

I've never done this before, so I will be interested to see the results....